Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Wedding... :) part 2 (and still more to come)

:) My Husband and I
Getting Ready :)

Anna and Charity before the Wedding

:) My Shoes (I had been seriously thinking about going with out them)
:) Mom and Dad
My Daddy



:) Brothers!!! Life would have an empty spot with out them!
:)

Adah, Consie, and Me.
My Family :)

Left to Right: J.E.B., Benjamin, Dad, Sheppard, and Lance
My in-laws :) I love the look on Sawyer's Face.
My Family plus my Mothers Mother and My sister Consie's Husband and Children.
Thank you for taking a minute and stopping in. I hope you enjoyed it. Have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

Updated by Lila Huggins (grandmother) said...

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

You were a lovely bride Thelma!

Thank you for sharing with us.

Miss Lila in Atlanta
lilahuggins@gmail.com

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing all of the photos, Thelma! I would agree with Miss Lila, you were a lovely bride. :) And your dress was beautiful . . . you did a wonderful job sewing it!

I am looking forward to 'installment #3' . . . :)

Thelma said...

Thank you very much for your comments Miss Lila. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Thelma said...

Hey Sarah, :) The dress was a lot of fun to make! Mrs. Castlebury put in a lot of help!

Lydia W. said...

Hey Thelma!

I know this is an extremely late comment, but I wanted to agree with everything already said... You were a beautiful bride and you did a wonderful job on your dress!! (Would you be willing to maybe help me with mine in many years?! lol.)

I have showed a few of my friends at church the picture I have of you and zooming in on the designs on your dress. You have received several compliments!!! :)

I hope you and Trevor are doing well!!!

~Lydia