Tuesday, April 21, 2009

:) The Wedding... part 1

At last... I have some Pictures!!! :)


One very handsome Groom! :)


Groom and family


Trevor and his Dad


Trevor and his Mother


Ringbearer, Groom, and Flower Girl
Are they not so cute???
(Thank you VERY much for helping with Ryan's bow tie Sarah!!!)


Some good looking men


:) Good looking men at ease


Groom and Best man (his brother)


:) Playing

Waiting for the wedding to start...


The ushers


Guest book attendants

:) Getting everything ready Saturday morning...


Consie putting finishing touches on the cake.


:) Daddy with Flower Girl (who is also his youngest grandchild)


Cutting J.E.B.'s hair
:) Oh the things we sisters get to do.


My dad and brothers
Men hard at work preparing the food for the reception


And they did a very good job at that!


Thank you all who helped with the food!!!


The pew ends.
Adah and I had stayed up late Thursday night to get these put together and on. It was a lot of fun spending the time with her. I'm so glad she was able to come and help.


An old friend of the Family.
I used to sit on her lap in Church as a little girl.


Bethany the pianist.


Rahab playing the harp.

Due to the amount of time it takes to up load pictures I could not do many today... But more are on the way! It well probably be sometime next week before I again have access to the internet. :) I hope you have enjoyed these pictures.

5 comments:

Updated by Lila Huggins (grandmother) said...

A.W.E.S.O.M.E

Now those were worthy waiting for.

Miss Lila in Atlanta
lilahuggins@gmail.com

Rebekah said...

wow your wedding looked so beautiful,thanks for the pictures,I've been waiting for them!

Mrs. Walker said...

The pictures are great! The wedding was beautiful! I'm so glad we were able to be there! We are praying for you guys!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Thank you so much for sharing all of the photos, Thelma! They were greatly enjoyed. :) Your wedding was such a beautiful one, and I am so glad that we were able to be there!

The photo of you with the friend of your family was very sweet. :) What a special relationship you must have with her!

Well, I for one am looking forward to seeing more photos when you have the time and opportunity to share! :)

[You're welcome in regards to the bow tie :) . . . I am glad that I could help, though I would have been lost without your instruction! :)]

Just to let you know, the previous deleted comment was mine . . . I had a typing error that needed to be fixed! :)