Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Wedding... part 3 :)

The Wedding Ceremony...


Dale and Lance going to light the candles.
(Nana is sitting in the chair awaiting her turn to be walked down.)


Benjamin and Lance pulling out the isle runner.


Benjamin seating my Mother.


Lance seating my Mother-in-law.


A handsome Groom waiting. (With the best man and pastors)


Collin and Adah


Sheppard and Ashley


Jon and Consie
I love there smiles!


Ashley, the matron of honor.
And at last we have a smile!!! :)


Ryan and Charity.
Ryan is trying to wait for her to walk with him and she is taking her job very seriously.


He gives up and leads the way.


:)


Me and my Daddy :)


Daddy giving me to Trevor :)


Dad and Benjamin doing a reading of 1st. Cor. 13


Pastor Franco


Pastor Mings


Charity was waving, talking to people, and playing with my flowers through out the ceremony. She was cute.


Trevor putting on my ring. :) Till Death death do us part...


Reaching for Trevor's ring


Kissing


In the back of the church after we have ran out.
:) I love the look on his face. We were sooo Happy (and still are)!


Leaving to walk around to the fellowship hall as the Congregation sang the last song.


It was raining so Trevor carried we around so i would stay all clean.


:) I'm getting closer to having all the pictures up!!! I'm looking forward to posting on the other things going on. Yesterday was Trevor's 23rd Birthday. :) It was a lot of fun getting everything together for that! We (manly Trevor) have planted a garden and grass around the house. It's a lot of fun to see the plants starting to come up and everything turning greener. After I finish the wedding I put up some pictures of things... Oh! and I still have pictures form the Honeymoon to share. I hope you have had a wonderful day and enjoyed looking at these pictures. Being married is so much better then i ever could have thought it could be. Trevor is such a blessing and encouragement!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What beautiful and special photos, Thelma! They must bring back so many precious memories. :)

Thelma said...

Oh yes Sarah! Lots of very good memories! :)