Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Wedding... part 4 :)

Signing the marriage license
Trevor was keeping a close eye on it.


:) He's mine... ALL Mine!!! :)




The Greeting Line / Reception / Us leaving
We have lots of these pictures so here are just a few...





Quickly filling to a very full fellowship hall

I enjoyed meeting a lot of people Trevor knew and had told me about.
Consie's work of art. She did a WONDERFUL job!!! Need a cake? I can highly recommend her.


:)


Food!

:) Thank you to all who helped in the getting ready and serving for the reception!

LD and Ashley

Stopping to have some pictures snapped.




Getting ready to throw the bouquet...

I managed to smack Linda in the face with it. (It was by accident.)

It stopped raining for awhile and gave us time to get away without getting really wet.
People lining up with bubbles and rose petals.

:)

Us in the car and then away we went. :)

:) That's all folks... at least 'till next time.
Thank you for coming and looking. I hope you enjoyed the Pictures.
Trevor and I have been so very very blessed! :) Marriage has been Wonderful!!!
Next post... Some Pictures from the week after the wedding.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Thanks for the pictures I was hopeing you'd post some more!!

Thelma said...

:) You are very welcome Rebekah! I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Thelma

Updated by Lila Huggins (grandmother) said...

Awesome! Thank you. It was a lovely wedding!


Miss Lila in Atlanta
lilahuggins@gmail.com