Friday, June 12, 2009

The Honeymoon

The Honeymoon :)

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post!

Trevor planned the whole trip... He asked me if I wanted to help but I had so many other things going on to get ready for the wedding I asked him to do. :) So he turned it into a surprise I had no clue where we were going... :) and that was just fine with me. So the night before the wedding he told me his plans.... Here are some of the pictures from throughout the week....

We stayed at a bed and breakfast on Lookout Mountain in GA.
About 20 minutes from Chattanooga. All the days are blurred together... so the beginning of the week we walked/drove around Chattanooga greatly enjoying spending the time with each other and the joy of being married with the wedding behind us and the feeling we could breath again and not have to be always thinking about all that needed to be done in so short a time.

:) At last a much looked forward to vacation!!!



It was cold and windy! :) All the more reason to stick close to Trevor.



I think it was Monday that saw us on our way to Rock City but I'm not sure. This was by far our favorite place out of every where we visited. We spent to whole day there and had to recharge the camera batteries several times. All the different stone bridges and paths, the plants, the beautiful views, and the underground Mother Goose Village :) fueled the imagination... especially Trevor's. It was a lot of fun!














Another day... I don't have a clue what day it was we set out for ruby falls...
:) What a awesome God we have who has created all.





:) The Knitting Mill Antiques ended up taking most of a day. The building was really big. It used to be a Knitting Mill :) thus the name. We later went back and bought a couple of the things we found there. :) Trevor found some coins in one of the booths and called his dad to find out if they were over priced. :) It was a very good rainy day.



Did you know that there is a towing museum??? I did not till Trevor told me. We know a man that is in the hall of fame. :) And since we were there Trevor wanted to go and see it.







And along the week we had to do laundry so we spent some time in a laundry mat.


Here are some pictures of the bed and breakfast...



We stayed in the back corner. They had great service and the breakfasts tasted wonderful!


Thanks for dropping in!

1 comment:

lilmizzpriss said...

well it looks like you guys had an awesome time