Friday, September 26, 2008

It is one of those rainy days today.

:) I went to bed last night with all my bed room windows opened. :) To my great delight this morning I woke up (about an hour before my alarm clock went off) to the sound of rain on the metal roof and its’ fresh crisp smell in the air. :) It's on days like today that I want to curl up with a good book by a big window. I love the way all the colors seem to almost glow against the gray sky when it is raining lightly and intensify when the sun does first come out and everything is still wet.
:) Starbucks is busy this morning.We will probable be pretty slow this morning here at work. Today, after I get off I need to finish up some things at home then I'm planning on going over to the Castlebury's for a little bit. :) I'm looking forward to see what Trevor has done. :) Every day by something he might say or do I'm reminded how very undeserving I am of his love and affection.
:) Looking around all that is surrounding me I know that I have really been blessed. There is nothing I have done or could possible do to be worthy of it. I could skip with joy at the thought... Oh what a wonderful and merciful God I have!!! :)

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: