Thursday, September 11, 2008

Creation Museum 2008 :)

Trip to the Creation Museum
August 29-31 2008


Hello! :) This is the group that went tho the museum. We left Friday morning and spent the day in the cars riding. :)

We arived at the campground (I think...) around 5.

Our camp site was on a hill so everything was slanted. :)


Looking through the pictures there dad must have had shaky hands cause all of them are rather blurry.


Trevor and his pillow... :) He was teased a little.


Saturday we visited the museum.

Here are some pictures. :) Hope you enjoy.


What a fine looking sister and brother!


Sam says he remembers these from when he was young.


Dear Old Dad!



It was a GREAT trip and I'm really glad I went...


Who is sneaking up on us with a camera?



How big is a cubit anyway?



Is this the first condo complex?



Please watch your step as you disembark from the ark!



I'm leaving to visit my aunt and uncle in Rock Hill right after work Today. I have to leave before I can finish this, :) therefore some of the comments are from my co-workers. I'll post on our trip some time next week. :)
:) Have a great day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Trevor brought that pillow because it went right along with the whole creation trip. I like the picture of you and Trevor:)

Thelma said...

Hey,
Yes I'm sure that's why he brought it.
:) I (and all the other girls) thought it was very cute.

Anonymous said...

The pillow is cute. :-) I absolutely love the picture of you and Trevor! As I have already said, I think all pics of y'all are very good. :-) ~~~Lydia