Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Week

:) Hello. I don't know about you but, I am really enjoying this rain we are getting. I'm praying it keeps on going for a couple of weeks (and of course hoping it's just at night ). Have you been having a good week so far??? I hope you have. Mine has been good.
Here is a random review of my past week.
  • :) Yesterday, I got some things done around the house that where needing to be done (my shower cleaned, flowers planted, a rock wrapped in wire to make a necklace pendant, Adah wet with water balloons. :) You know all those important things.
  • Sunday, Collin chaperoned Trevor and I up to church because my sister and all my brothers were gone. (Thanks again Collin) The services where really good. We did a little eating, reading, talking, sitting on the porch... :) It was a good day.


  • Saturday, I worked with Sam for a couple of hours then went over to the Castleburys for the remainder of the day. Mrs. Castlebury and I tested the soil in her garden (it was lots of fun) and planted broccoli. :) I had a blast helping Trevor wash his truck (and spraying him with the water hose as often as I could get away with it and him still let me have the hose). His mom and sister made pizza and we all watched 'Still Standing' while eating supper in the living room.
  • Friday was Lydia's eighteenth birthday! (If any of you should happen not to know she is my cousin.) After work, I picked up my younger siblings and we all went to Frankies Fun Park to play, fellowship, and celebrate her birthday with a group of friends. (Did anyone take any pictures???)
  • Thursday evening, I went and spent some time with Ashley Stafford (I've been at the Castlebury's or Trevor has been at the house a lot recently, so Ashley and I have not done much together). Nathan and Stacia were in town for Lydia's birthday, (I think) so LD was hanging out with them and some of his sisters at the drag strip. After they got back, we played cards and stuff. It was late when everyone was leaving so, I just spent the night over there.
  • Wednesday, I rode up to church with my family. :)
  • And last Tuesday, Trevor came over for supper and did some work on my stairs. :)



Everybody was out watching Trevor work.

Little Brothers :)

Have a great day!!! :)

No comments: