Monday, October 13, 2008

October 8, 2008

Wow I'm getting old!!! I am now 20!
Here the pictures of the Home party... :)
Little brothers watching the gifts being opened.

Lance pulled out a bat man mask which everyone had to model for a picture.
:)
The thought and care they put into the gifts is slightly overwhelming.
Trying on a totally awesome jacket from Adah. :)

Trevor gave me a beautiful necklace and a charm for my bracelet. :) And lots of hugs and kisses... The Hersey kind of course. :)

After that came a game of risk... A very long game of risk!

JEB in his own little world. :)
Wow! At work on Wednesday, Ashley and L.D.'s Wednesday night, Home Thursday evening, and then the Castlebury's Friday night; I have had a full week of people celebrating with me. You have made it a very special and memorable birthday. :) Thank ya'll very much!!!

I have been greatly blessed with wonderful friends and family. Hmm have I been the friend I ought to be for them??? What can I do for them that I have not been doing? Do I show them how much they really mean to me? After this last week I feel very well, undeserving.
~~~~~~~~
I have a question... How do you meekly or modestly receive a gift and at the same time show you truly are thankful for it?
You did nothing to deserve it yet they put thought, time, and money into it.
Do you have any suggestions???

No comments: