Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Time at Consies


Hi. So weekend before last (... I think. It might have been the week before that.) found me at my sister's house looking over the kids while she backed iced and decorated a wedding cake for of Howard's younger brother Sam who was getting married. :) Here are some pictures of how it went.


:) Here is one of the many people (including me) who stood around hoping to try the icing for 2nd, 3rd, or 40th time. It was SOOOO yummy :)


As I'm sure you can see there was a LOT of work involved.
It turned out wonderful... :) and tasted divine!!!
(if you look above you can see Ryan pecking out from behind the cake)


I think Howard felt slightly neglected. What do you think?
(It took her all of three days to make.)

But he did like dipping in the icing to :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I what I would like to know is how did they get the cake to the wedding without it falling over. At our house anyone who steals frosting is chased from the kitchen.

Thelma said...

:) It was taken to the church early. There it was stacked and she finish decorating it.
:) That is why we stood around... so we get it while she was not looking.