Friday, April 18, 2008

My Family... Part 2: Sheppard




:) This is my oldest brother Sheppard. He is 27 and not married. :( I'd like to have another sister... but I would be slightly jealous of her. I really value the friendship we have and when he finds her I know it will change. Shep is the person I go to when I need someone to talk to and get the overhead look at what ever it is I'm thinking about or going through.


:) His happy Face!!! With a very little bit of work He can have me laughing till I can no longer breath and with tears in my eyes begging for him to stop what ever it is he is doing.
He challenges me to be more than what I am and to look a problem with a open mind.

(Not just taking things for face value, but to find the things that are outside the box having an effect on it.)


:) I really have been blessed simply by the family God has put me in. I am continually seeing more of the things going around me and am thankful for the standards my parents have and the example they have set for us.

No comments: