Wednesday, April 30, 2008

:) The Kids

Sleep... need sleep. I've got to bed! But before I go here is a little bit of my day.
Tonight I got the babysit the kids. They can be a hand full. :) Getting them to stay away from the pool and to do their homework were the hardest parts.

After eating supper they had fudge bars on the porch. :)

When I come over I normally spend the night and go to work from here in the morning. The two little girls above go to bed about 4 hours before I get to.... :) and they jump in my bed waking me up about 30 min. before I would like to.
Caroline pretending to be asleep in my bed.

I don't know why but for some reason they love trying to tickle me early in the morning... And I love tickling them back. (Of course it comes with lots of hugs and kisses included.)
:) It's past my bed time. Night :) I'm off the bed!!!

No comments: