Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trevor is getting old!!!
(Just to let you know... I plan on never turning 21 no matter how many birthdays I have)
On May the 6th Trevor we celebrated Trevor's 23rd birthday! It was a lot of fun!!!

My parents gave him some pictures.

I'm not sure why he's making this face but it sure is strange.


I got him something he likes.

Whats in the big box?
Here he's showing me how fast the world spins.


We put the world on a shelf.


Week 6


Trevor found these in the front yard and were not sure what they are.


A view down the driveway.



Grass that grew.


Our garden soon after it was planted.


Missy guarding the corn.

Thank to my wonderful husband who sweetly added all the text to the pictures for me! I hope you enjoyed. Next on the list.... hopefully an up to date post on present happenings!... or at least more recent pictures!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your place! It will be so precious to have these memories recorded in your life..