Saturday, November 8, 2008

:) Hello everyone.

:) Have I mentioned lately how much I really enjoy having Trevor around?... I do so very much!! He adds a great deal of joy and happiness when ever He comes around.
~
Most of the time my dearest younger brothers play well together...

:) But when Trevor comes around their protective natures hit with full force.


They snuggle up as close as they can to me on the couch thus trying to provoke his jealousy. :)

:) I'm so blessed with the family God has given me.
Monday Trevor is joining my family on a road trip. We are going to visit my grandpa ( my mothers dad) in Alabama. :) I'm looking forward to it!! And I'll try my best to do a post on it after we get back. :) Have a great day ya'll.
Oh and PS all the pictures were staged :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are cute, Thelma, staged or not. :) I hope you guys have fun on your trip! I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures! :)
PS. Please tell everyone I said "Hey!"

Thelma said...

I will tell everyone you said hey Lydia. :) I'm really looking forward to this trip to! It has been several years since we have been to visit them. :) And then to make it even better Trevor is coming to!!! :)

Thelma