Wednesday, June 18, 2008

~Oh it's just another boring day... :)


Hello. I trust you are having a wonderful day. :) I am!!! After work I'm leaving town for a couple of days and am really looking forward to it.
(I will miss people though... well at less most of them.) :)

Sunday it poured at our house for a little bit. The weather has been really dry recently and we needed rain, but in the process it washed the ruts in our driveway deeper.
My car does not like them at all! :(
Last week when watching Trevor look at some of the pictures I had taken with his camera, I realized I had left out several random but quite exciting things to watch while they were happening in May. Here is one of them.
Our driveway is not in the best of conditions right now. A long time ago the culvert running from the pond to the creek started caving in. Since then it has been eroding away. (Dad is planning on fixing it when he has the time and money.)
Around the 10th of May, the propane man came to fill back up our tank and was trying to back up to the house. (He was a new guy and had not been to our house before.) I feel very sorry for him it really was not his day. He backed the front right tire into the hole pictured above....
He called a tow truck to come pull him out. About 15 minutes later the guy called him back to let him know it would be awhile, because he had lost his keys and was having trouble finding them.
In the end it all turned out OK. :) Daddy came to the rescue with the tractor and pulled him out. He turned around and drove up without any problem.

(I think I slightly embarassed the poor man taking pictures.)


What would we ever do without our daddies!?

1 comment:

ARTSIE said...

wow... dad's had some exciting things happen lately. Pulling the truck out of the ditch and the other day when the trailer's wheel locked up while he was driving down the hwy... ! wow.
just wanted to tell you that I "finally" have a blog page too:)
http://consiefrist.blogspot.com/
Love you!