Friday, May 23, 2008

Random Facts and Tid-Bits


Hello!!!

About two and a half weeks ago our computer here at work picked up a virus off a memory stick or flash drive and proceeded to crash. A lot of what we do involves using this computer so it has been quite interesting to say the least. Almost everything has been reloaded and is running. :) We are getting to learn where to find and file things all over again. :) lots of fun... j/k!

:) We had are Homecoming service Sunday at Church. It was very uplifting!!! :)

:) I got two fill in for the primary class teacher. It was a lot of fun. I'd never taught a class before.

On the 17th Faith had their Mother - Daughter activity. It was fun although I would have rather been home doing other things on a Saturday... :) My mom had a good time though.

:) I absolutely LOVE having brothers!!! They can be most annoying at times though...
Sheppard (with Lance help) piled rocks and cleaned up around my stairs.
I now have a little flower garden. :) I've never had one before and I'm finding it to be as much fun as I thought it might.

Sheppard did most of the planting for me... Didn't he make it look cute!??

On Monday he added a turn in the steps up to my room. It makes them so much easier in the dark!!!
What do you think of them???
Getting the wood to finish the job was quite fun. :) We literally slid through the doors of Home Depot as they were closing Monday night. On the way home we quoted some Scripture and sang a couple songs... :) I love being a part of a larger family!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Trevor had told me that you had a pretty nifty flower garden outside your room early last week. It looks really good! Yes, gotta love those brothers! Tristan was the one who "excavated" my garden for me! :o)
Can't wait to see what it looks like when the plants get established!

Anonymous said...

I really like your landing Shep built for your steps. Your garden looks heart shaped did you do it on purpose?