Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Room...


:) Good morning.

Trevor told me about three months ago that I should to do a post on my room. :) I thought today might be a good day to show you around a little. I moved out of the house to a room above the barn (pictured above) about three years ago. :) And no it does not have a bathroom.


You can't see it, but at the bottom of the hill there is a creek. I love curling up with a good thought-provoking book ( :) Especially in the cool evenings of fall with the rustling of the leaves in the trees.) and hearing the water trickling over rocks.


It's really is not as cluttered as it looks... or at least I hope not!
If it is someone please tell me so.


:0) I'm helping Sheppard store some of his furniture.
The book shelves, end table, chair, bed frame, and lamp are all his. (o:

For the most part I'm very happy with it. There are a good many things I'd like to change (like the color of paint on the walls), :) but for now it's home.

:) Have a great day!!!

No comments: