Thursday, July 23, 2009

Week 2 of Married Life

:) It is very hard to believe in less then a week Trevor and I will have been married for 4 Months! It has been Wonderful! We have both learned things about each other we had not known before we were married and for the most part I think they have been good. We both agree if the next 60 years are anything like the last 4 months... Wow, we have a lot to look forward to! There is not a thing in the world we have complain about (even though at times we still do) God has greatly blessed us!


Saturday morning after getting home from the honeymoon Friday night we realized we did not have any silverware! Trevor made do with a great BIG one :). So with this in mind we set out and spent all day in town buying the miss. things we needed. It was fun watching him try to eat!


Trevor had the whole next week off and dug right in to working around the outside of the house. It looked so much homier after he was done.

There was just clay around the house so he loosened it up and mixed in some top soil. :) I got to help him with this.


He had gone over to his parents land and picked up rock to frame out the flower beds.


He also worked to smooth out the yard and planted grass. You can see Missy our puppy happily following him around.
Later I think it was the beginning of the next week it rained and washed so he had to reseed.


Our very 1st Pizza! :) And oh was it good! I had never made a pizza from scratch before so it was a learning experience for me. It was fun! since then we have had one almost every week. Trevor claims they keep getting better but I think that first one was the best!


After pizza we pulled out one of the games someone had given us. :) I cheated by using my hand to hold up the tower while I pulled out the blocks... :) and Trevor still won! Thank you all who gave us gifts we really have appreciated them all!


On Saturday after a good and full week Trevor pulled out his guitar and played for awhile. I love listening to him play. It is so peaceful and relaxing!

So that was a look into our 2nd week of life together and the very first week at HOME! I hope you enjoyed it! So much has happened since then (although I don't know how it seems like it was just yesterday!) I will try to stay on top of posting and get you up to date. :) But till then have a wonderful week!

~Thelma

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I have enjoyed looking at the last few posts that you have put up, Thelma! It looks like you and Trevor had a wonderful honeymoon, and have now settled into life in your new little home. :) Everything is looking so nice!

The pizza you made looks delicious . . . you must be a good cook to have your first ever 'from scratch' pizza turn out like that!

Thank you for sharing all of the updates! :)

Rebekah said...

Hey Thelma,
I wanted to give you a Kreativ Blog Award...hop by my Blog and pick it up...don't worry about listing the 7 things...unless you want to~ But please except your award!!!! because I love your blog!

Thelma said...

:) Hey Sarah!

Thank you for you comment!!!

I'm not so sure about being a 'good cook'! :) but so far Trevor has eaten everything. :)

I have really enjoyed reading your blog and found the recipe for the pizza there. Thank you very much for having shared it!!!

Thelma said...

Hey bekah!

Thank you for the comment and the Award! I'm glad to hear you like my blog.

:) Thelma