Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas is here at the Ups store!

Last week I got out all the Christmas decorations and put them up with Sam's help. Normally Anna and I do it but she was in Florida visiting family for Thanksgiving.
Untangling the garland and pretending to be innocent

I cutout and put together some paper stars. :) We have lots of paper here to work with during the slower times of the day.
I don't think Sam really liked me working on top of the shelves. :) I would have paid money to have a pictures of some of his facial expressions.
Ashley Castlebury made some really cute mittens that helped finish everything off.
It was Fun :)

Out of curiosity which do you like more
Colored
or
White lights?
Have you put up your dectorations up yet???
Trevor come over last night and helped me finish up the lights of the front of the house. It was cold but a lot of fun.
Have good day. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun Thelma! I prefer colored lights, but that's just me. :)

We went and got our tree on Friday after Thnksgiving, and we decorated it on Sunday afternoon. It was a ton of fun, and it was extra special this year, because my grandparents were here and helped us pick, put up, and decorate the tree. :)

Thanks for the posts... I love reading your blog!!! ~~~Lydia

Rebekah said...

Hey Thelma! Great job on decorating the ups store! Would it be ok if I put you on my favorite links?
Bekah
Psalm 5:11

Thelma said...

Hey Lydia, :) I'm glad you enjoy reading it. I'm so jealous... Ya'll get to have a Christmas tree for the whole month!!! We don't get ours till two week before... :) of course that's better than not getting one at all. It is such a blessing having family and getting to do things with them. It really does make doing things extra special. :) And you will always have these special memories of them. Do you take pictures or do anything with scrap booking???
~Thelma

Thelma said...

Hey Rebekah,
Do you go by Bekah???
:) It would be just fine if you added me to your links. I hope your day goes well!
~Thelma

Rebekah said...

Thanks~
Sometimes I go by Bekah, then sometimes Rebekah~it's just whatever. You can call me Bekah.

Maiden4Christ said...

Dear Thelma,
I think that colored lights are the best for a fun type of tree and white for a fancy tree.I haven't been able to put up any Christmas decorations as we still have to get a tree.I really enjoy reading your blog. Have a nice day!!!
~Bethany

Anonymous said...

Hey Thelma!
Normally, we don't get our tree til closer to Christmas, as well; the only reason we got it earlier this year, was so we could do it with my grandparents. :)
Yes, I am the photographer and scrapbooker in the family. :) I love to take pictures, as well as scrapbook, and do some card making. Do you do any scrapbooking?