Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hey peoples :)

I have finely decided to do a post.
So to start it off I post about my boyfriend...
He has one older sister ( more on her later)
and four younger brothers (all pictured below + his Dad).
:) The hot guy circled in red above is
Trevor Castlebury. He is the most wonderful, uplifting,
encouraging, and in all honesty at times frustrating
(Not because of anything he has done, but because at times I get rather impatient.)
boyfriend.
I am GREATLY blessed to have him as part of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thelma,

Guess what?? I finally found your blog, but had to find Sara's first. There are only about 63,000 caffeine queens out there.

SAM

Anonymous said...

This is like 5 years later but I still think what you said about Trevor is HILLARIOUS!!!! "The hot guy circled in red..." :)
Your Amused 1st Cousin Once Removed,
Makinnley :)